Online Bidders:Register here Register 24 hours prior to start of auction.
First-time registrants - in order to bid for this auction, you MUST HAVE 1) a deposit,25% of expected purchases or $1,000 minimum, OR 2) aBANK LETTER of GUARANTEE.
Deposit can be made by either: - wire transfer (for wire instructions, call our office 513/738-3311 OR email rachel@MyronBowling.com), - ACH link=ACH Authorization OR - mail a check payable to Myron Bowling Auctioneers, Inc. PO Box 369, Ross, OH 45061
Online: 18% Buyer's Premium (will be added to bid price)
Rigging Costs for Enid-
- Buyers can load their own items for free.
- $20 a pallet-the buyer is responsible for getting it ready for shipping. We won't have staff to prepare or wrap the pallets for shipping. That is the buyer's responsibility.
- The large machinery is the buyer's responsibility.
- Loading will be $75 per cast aluminum animal and the buyer is responsible for preparing it for shipping.
- Cimarron is not responsible for any damages occurred during loadout.
Day prior to auction from 9AM - 4PM
TAX EXEMPTION FORMS
Sales tax rate is 9.1%. We will charge local sales tax unless you have your tax exempt number with you or have it faxed to our office. Our fax number is (513) 738-0221.
Removal - the next morning and on all weekdays from 8AM to 5PM. Last day for removal is Friday, 10/28/2022. RIGGING AND REMOVAL IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Anyone, either a buyer or rigger, who uses a powered vehicle to remove anything from the auction site, will need a certificate of insurance.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
HOLDER: Cimarron Metals (auction site address) ADDITIONAL INSURED: Myron Bowling Auctioneers, Inc. RE: (auction site address)
AMOUNTS: General Liability - $1,000,000 each occurrence $2,000,000 General Aggregate Business Auto - $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
STATE AUCTION LICENSE NUMBER(S)
TERMS OF SALE
Thomas Bowling - n/a Myron Bowling Auctioneers, Inc. - n/a